Friday, July 25, 2008

Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, and Kansas

Yep, I am back in the car!  I have been promised mountains though.  Everything is a bit of a blur.  We stopped in Ohio, lots of kids, lots of dogs.  Mom has 3 new nieces and nephews, Colin, Audrey, and Camila that I got to sniff along with Uncle Cal's famous Hamburgers.  Then it was off to Illinois to meet dad's niece, Sidney and see grandma Geyston.  Sidney made me some bling for my collar, and played with me until i could not stand straight.  Then it was back in the car, and I had no idea how many cows live in Kansas.  I am still horse from barking at all of those COWS!  
We had a bit of bunny spotting at a rest stop, and then it was back on the road.  They are still promising me Mountains, but after 11 hours, I am starting to think they are lying to me.

PS   ATTN. COWS, you walking meat pies, I will be back and louder than ever!

No comments: