Thursday, May 20, 2010


Hi Y'all,
I think I might be getting the hang of this southern thing finally.
Got a new haircut and a nice cold shower, so I am in much better spirits today. I have already had 2 boat rides, a golf cart ride, & a truck ride. I know it might have come as a shock to most about the Zebra dying, so I have posted a photo of my new ride. I don't know if people like it or not, but I think it might just make most of them dizzy when they look at it for too long. Our friend Jo Ann thinks it is the most protected golf cart ever. (She's Greek) & I guess it does look like allot of evil eyes. My hard work at the gallery continues and my speed bump impression practice is exhausting. I think I have to work all weekend, but there is going to be live music at Freeport and that always means more ice cubes than I can handle.
On that note, my bowl's empty.
Sniff ya on the flip side,
Bleu

No comments: