Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I would like to send a 'BARK OUT' to all of my buds. I have been the design director for mom and dad's new gallery over here on Daufuskie Island. We had to figure something else out after the Zebra died. I can't tell you how hard I have been working! Summer is here and I am glad we got it done in time for the Freeport crowds. Now I have time to greet all of my fans and let them scratch my belly. We have so much stuff in there I prefer to stay on the porch most of the time with my new buddy Rochester the Horse. He is a bit camera shy, but I think I might be able to get a candid shot of him. There were some goats, but they went wild. It is a pretty easy thing to do over here. Although, most of the ones that go wild over here walk on 2 legs and not 4. Well I better get back to the coal mines so to speak. I am perfecting a new trick. I will send a photo of it when it is just right. I call it the speed bump.
Piqued your interest huh! I cannot give all of my secrets away at once. I have to keep all my fans tuned in.
Here's Bark'n at you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice place so lovely and cute!!! We have to go there one day!!